I’m pretty new to this blogging thing and I’m so grateful to Lavrax for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! If you’re not already following her blog, you should be! She’s one of the most supportive women and inspiring bloggers I’ve come across and I’m thankful to have met her.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Name blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Facts About Me
- I (like pretty much everyone who’s lucky enough to be able to do it) love travelling. Barcelona, Rome and Croatia are my favourite places that I’ve visited so far!
- When Harry Met Sally and The Talented Mr Ripley are my favourite films.
- I love true crime anything and everything.
- I play the piano. I started piano lessons when I was young and I fell quickly in love. I stopped playing so much while I was at sixth-form and university — only coming back to it every now and again to make sure I don’t forget how to read music — but since graduating I’ve slowly fallen back in love with it.
- I love watching cooking/baking programmes and yet, somehow, I know nothing about cooking or baking.
- I recently graduated from The University of Manchester with a First in English Literature.
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov, The Unbearable Lightness of Being – Milan Kundera and The Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man – James Joyce are my favourite books!
Some of my Favourite Blogs! (My Nominees)
The Bibliotheque Blog – I love everything about your blog!
The Bibliologist – Like I said, I’m new to this blogging thing and so I get the pleasure of reading through everything you’ve ever posted
Growing Kale – I’ve loved reading your Blogtober posts, they’ve been so personal, vulnerable and enlightening
Books Nest – I loved your post about the influence of social media, so interesting!
My Bookish Bones – Your blog is a thing of beauty
Literary Hub – One of my favourite literary blogs
Truths + Edits – I’m loving your ‘What are Women Reading’ series!!!
Electric Literature – Forever posting such interesting material
Out of the Bex – Enticing book reviews and beautiful photography always
Thank you for reading!
Oh my goodness you’re going to make me cry with that little intro!! I’m so glad to have connected with you too I have loved supporting your fab blog.
I had no idea you had just graduated! I am so happy that there’s other graduates out there, probably just as lost as I am (hehe). Also I am so so happy that I found another true crime lover, I’m still working on my true crime series and you just reminded me I neeeeeed to have you as a guest post!!
I loved learning these 7 things about you, thank you for participating!! Lots of love, Lavrax xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aw thank you so much!!! haha yes! definitely lost and definitely confused and definitely need a job soon 😬 I would love to! looking forward to reading all your posts!! thanks for being great always xx